The Feedstock is Abundant
The Environment is Protected
The Demand is Large
The Process is Proven
- US Fuel filed its 10K for the year 2011 on August 23, 2013. Subsequent years filings will be posted upon completion.
- US Fuel filed its 10K for the year 2010 on August 2, 2013.
- US Fuel has retained Hunter Taubman Weiss LLP (“HTW”) to provide advice and assistance in preparing and filing all appropriate information with the SEC. HTW offers services specifically designed to enable businesses to grow successfully & consistently, primarily representing small to medium sized companies focused on increasing revenue and maintaining growth. HTW attorneys work together to offer clients a fully integrated set of legal services focused on securities law and regulation. These services include advice and counsel across a broad spectrum of sophisticated regulatory and compliance issues, complex financial transactions and litigation, enforcement and counseling matters.
- On May 6, 2013, US Fuel announced that Woolpert, Inc. will be the Lead Design Consultant and Design-Build Program Manager to provide the necessary planning, design and preliminary design-build documents in coordination with the coal-to-liquid (CTL) process engineers for the US Fuel CTL plants planned for Muhlenberg County and Perry County, Kentucky.
- On April 29, 2013 US Fuel Corporation announced a joint venture with Renewed World Energies, Inc. (RWE), a majority owned subsidiary of Aventura Equities, Inc. to integrate RWE’s patent pending Photo bioreactor into US Fuel’s coal-to-liquid (CTL) plants planned for Muhlenberg County and Perry County, Kentucky.
- On April 22, 2013, Empyrean West (EW) extended Letters of Intent to fund up to 65% of the loan cost for the US Fuel Coal-to-Liquid facilities planned for Muhlenberg County and Perry County, Kentucky. EW is an industry leader in providing funding through the EB-5 ‘green card for investment program’ with an experienced team of Attorneys, Financial Advisors and Economists that examine and approve every project before agreeing to work with a developer and present their project to EW Foreign Investors. Copies of those letters are at the Empyrean West tab on this website.
- The project timeline pages have been taken down, to be updated as a new timeline is developed.
- Effective April 22, 2013, US Fuel has terminated the Master Services Agreement (MSA) with Global Private Funding (Global). US Fuel terminated the MSA for cause, due to conduct by Global determined to be in breach of the MSA. Prior to the termination, Global was given notice of the perceived breaches of the MSA and provided with an extended opportunity to cure those breaches. Global failed to respond in a manner acceptable to US Fuel, resulting in the decision by US Fuel to terminate the MSA for cause.
- Effective April 22, 2013, US Fuel has terminated the Strategic Alliance with FirstPoint Energy Corporation N.A. (FirstPoint). FirstPoint is an entity related to Global and was involved in some of the conduct perceived by US Fuel to be in breach of the MSA. Accordingly, US Fuel determined that it was in the best interests of US Fuel to terminate its relationship with FirstPoint.
- The image below is the December 10, 2012 announcement of the US Fuel – Empyrean West relationship displayed on the NASDAQ Tower in Times Square.
- Nasdaq Tower – US Fuel 12/10/2012